Terms & Condition
When you browse through our site, we collect information on the efficiency and working of our Web site. This information generally includes the browser, site, pages and other statistical information which we generally use for the improvement of our site.
Some of our web pages such as registration forms, discussion forums and other similar interfaces etc. let you voluntarily submit personal information.
We may use "cookies" at times for various purposes A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk, usually to keep track of you while you are connected to that site. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies.
E-mails You Send to us AND Information Collected from Interactive Forums / Forms :
If you send us any e-mail, the mail usually contains your e-mail address. Our web site also offers some interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit your personal information (such as your e-mail address, name, organizational or other details). When you include your personal information in your e-mail / forms we, or our associates may use this information in responding / sending information about related activities.
Links to Other Sites :
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact us. Click Here...
Terms & Condition
Terms and Conditions of Web Site Use
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this Web site. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business., any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Web Site.
Use of Content
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by The business and / or its associate entities who feature on this website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Web Site or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
Acceptable Site Use
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
(1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access,
(2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation,
(3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Web site, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or
(4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Links to/from other Web Sites
This Web site contains links to other Web Sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Wherever such link/s lead to sites which do not belong to The business and / or its associate entities, The business is not responsible for the content of linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the correctness or accuracy of the content on such Web Sites. If you decide to access such linked Web Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Similarly, this Web site can be made accessible through a link created by other Web sites. Access to this Web site through such link/s shall not mean or be deemed to mean that the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas, concepts of such other Web sites or their aim or purpose in establishing such link/s to this Web site are necessarily the same or similar to the idea, concept, aim or purpose of our web site or that such links have been authorised by The business and / or its associate entities. We are not responsible for any representation/s of such other Web sites while affording such link and no liability can arise upon The business and / or its associate entities consequent to such representation, its correctness or accuracy. In the event that any link/s afforded by any other Web site/s derogatory in nature to the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas and concepts of this Web site is utilised to visit this Web site and such event is brought to the notice or is within the knowledge of The business and / or its associate entities, civil or criminal remedies as may be appropriate shall be invoked.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The business and/ or its associate entities, their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Web site material or your breach of these terms and conditions of Web Site use.
While all reasonable care has been taken in providing the content on this Web Site, The business. and / or its associate entities shall not be responsible or liable as to the completeness or correctness of such information and any or all consequential liabilities arising out of use of any information or contents on this Web Site.
No warranty is given that the Web Site will operate error-free or that this Web Site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, The business and / or its associate entities are not responsible for those costs.
The web site is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties either express or implied whatsoever. The business. and / or its associate entities, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including non-infringement of third parties rights, and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
In no event shall The business, or any parties, organisations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Web Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Web Site and the Web site material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organisations or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
1. If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at 1234567890 or email us at XYZ@abc.com mentioning your Order ID. We will ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back. 2. All refunds will be processed within X number days of receiving returned product. It will remain the customers responsibility to return the product in unused condition. There should not be any signs of wear and tear on either the product or the box to be eligible for a refund.
1. If you wish to cancel the service, please inform us within 2 days of placing your request for service, full refund will be given.
2. If refund request is sent after 2 days, a partial refund will be given based on the days of service used.
3. No refunds will be given after the service is completely availed.